[Fried Pleurotus Oyster Mushrooms]_Fried Pleurotus Oyster Mushrooms_How to Make_How to Make
The texture of Pleurotus eryngii is very rich, and the taste is very crisp and tender. It has a unique fragrance, and the nutrition of Pleurotus eryngii is very rich, which can improve our body’s immunity, reduce blood fat, and beauty. The common method isFried meat with Pleurotus eryngii.
Method one: 100 grams of lean pork meat of Pleurotus eryngii, 2 Pleurotus eryngii mushrooms, 2 green peppers, garlic cloves, green onion ginger, 1 teaspoon of Shexian bean paste, raw soy sauce, cooking wine and vegetable oil.
Practice 1, sliced Pleurotus eryngii, shredded onion and ginger, and sliced garlic.
2, thin slices of lean meat, green pepper slices.
3. Put a small amount of oil in the pan and fry the Pleurotus eryngii until it is slightly yellow on both sides.
4. Put a little oil in another wok, fry the meat pieces for about 5 minutes, and stir in the Shexian bean paste.
5. Add onion ginger garlic to stir-fry.
6, add fried Pleurotus eryngii flakes, some raw soy sauce, cooking wine and a small spoon of water for a while.
7, add green peppers and fry until broken.
Conventional two, materials: 100 grams of Pleurotus eryngii, 100 grams of pork slices, green and red pepper fungus vertical, salt, chicken essence, spring onion, ginger amount.
Practice 1: Slice pork, moisten starch and stir well, marinate for ten minutes.
Put the oil in the wok and cook for five days, then stir-fry the pan until it becomes discolored.
2. Slice the green pepper and Pleurotus eryngii, and chop the onion and ginger.
3. Heat the pan again, add the onion ginger and sauté the oil, pour in Pleurotus eryngii and cook for about 1 minute.
4. Finally, add green pepper and sliced meat, stir fry for half a minute, season with salt and chicken essence.
Method three, the introduction of the fried meat slice recipe of Pleurotus eryngii. Pleurotus eryngii is named for its almond flavor and abalone taste. This dish is rich in nutrition and healthier.
Pleurotus eryngii has the function of lowering cholesterol and promoting digestion and digestion. Because it is close to the texture of meat, it is welcomed by the majority of vegetarian beauty. If you are tired of chilli fried meat, change the taste.Good choice.
Material: 160g Pleurotus eryngii pieces, 100g hind leg meat slices, 30g big red pepper slicesStir-fry; 2. Stir-fry with Pleurotus eryngii[about 2 minutes]and stir-fry red pepper slices for 1 minute; 3. Add small stir-fry bag according to personal taste and stir well.